2019 - YEAR OF BLESSINGS




Hello,

So, today I'm gonna share some good things that happened in 2019.
Basically, this post is gratitude writing about 2019

A lot, I mean really a lot of things did happen in this end of a decade.
I remember starting the year with the hope of a lot of love, and also tons of another hope.

The first quarter of the year goes smoothly. I start the 2019 projects, easter coming so fast.
and I buy so many dresses... I love the dress.

I admit I done many of my projects poorly. But I keep as I can to make it all happen.

In May, we hold a seminar. I recall I was so upset back then because of all of the works.
Luckily I resolve my feelings and that makes me more responsible.

August 8th I going to a beautiful island, Belitung Island. The atmosphere is so nice, the weather is so good, the food is amazing, the scenery is too beautiful. Definitely going there again.

In mid-August, we also held a seminar to teach us how to become evangelizer. And I didn't know that I actually pass the requirements. And on November 11th for the first time, I bring a scripture reflection in front of many people at other charismatic fellowships.

We also hold and attend a Life in The Spirit Seminar. I actually already attend it for the third time.

End of September, I going to Jakarta to attend my brother graduation's ceremony. He finally graduated from college. I met my Dad again.

October is My Birthday month, and also I hit the thirty... YAY...👯👯👯
I make a report on my 2019 grand projects to God, And I opened my time capsule... All short letters I wrote from back in February.

November is a blessing month. I finally back home. November 13th I go to Jakarta with ship. 14th I arrived and with my brother, we continue to take a plane, transit on Surabaya then fly again to Kupang to attend my sister's wedding on 15th. All my family finally reunited.

After the wedding we sailing to my hometown for 18 hours. Where I stay until November 25th.

27th back to the city I work in. Very far away from my hometown.

Early December we held another event, Devine Healing Retreat. Really Amazing. I have so many stories about it.

Overall 2019 is really Blessing Year for me.

I go to about five cities, Five islands. Many achievements, Much happiness.

Thank You, GOD
Thank You 2019








I hope our 2020 gonna be another Yobel Year.
Amen.


XoXo

Jade



Komentar