BOOK FOR YOU : BAGAIMANA SEANDAINYA? (WHAT IF?) By Marshall Brain



 For the last few years, I think about this book constantly. I remember reading it in my middle school days. I'm a trivia science lover and this book just feed up my curiosity back then.

The book was written by Marshall Brain and his team. In Indonesian translation this book called "Bagaimana Seandainya".

After many years I search this one online shop and so glad they sell it. Actually, I got the second-hand version cause the book is not getting any new print. I got it very cheap and the book really still in good shape despite being second-hand.

What's Inside?

Just like the title, the book contains answers for questions from all curious souls in this world.

All your 'what if' scenarios. Some people dare to ask something that most people find it doesn't matter but actually sometimes pops up in time whenever you trying to sleep.

And what I found so awesome is the team actually done anything that being asked. They not just answer with theory, but they really did it!

There's a time when I think how can I join this team?

I promise you'll never get bored read it. It's good for light reading.

I'm not gonna spill anything, so feel free to try to read it.


Book Detail

Title                               : What If?   
Author                           : Marshall Brain       
Year                               : 1998
Book Dimensions       : 125 pages
Price                             : IDR 70.000 - 80.000

Keep reading, keep feeding your brain!!


Xoxo,


Jade




Komentar