BOOK FOR YOU : WHO MOVED MY CHEESE? By DR SPENCER JOHNSON




Hello Again!

Today I'm gonna share a book that I read. Yes, it's the "Who Moved My Cheese?" book. And Yes, it's a self-improvement book.

I found the book last year or two years ago? When I go to the bookstore and the yellow cover just steals my attention. But back then buying a book is not a choice for me. Like I'm trying to save money by not buying books but choose e-book instead.

Actually, I just found out that you can rent a book online, like in e-book form. I'll gonna post about it later.

Then, I finally get an e-book for the book, but you know what, I actually not read it yet because of my obsession with watching dramas.

Months later, while wandering around the bookstore, I decided to buy it because it's on sale. And I finally read it. Oh my!


What's Inside?

I'll not spoil out everything in the book, but more like what's the book about and how it gives me a lesson.

The book comes at a perfect time. Because I about to learn why I remain in unchanging life and uncertain while a whole world just changed and move forward. And the worse is I'm not ready for whatever the changes are.

The book is about how to handle or be ready for the change. Those characters in the story basically representative of ourselves, each of us. We should learn what our personality is and how each character or personality has a different way to solve their problems.

While I agree and disagree with some of the contents, I admit that the book makes me go deep thinking over simple solutions.

I'm too scared of change. I have no belief in myself. Like too overthinking. So the book gives a simple way that my overthinking head can't question.

I'm too scared and overthink that I shouldn't. All I need is to walk away. Take one step. Even a baby step.

Stop whining and blaming others or even situations. Change is undeniable. It's something that certainly.

Always look around, learn about changes, be ready, and follow your cheese. Don't forget to adapt and flexible.

Hope we all can get our cheese.


Book Detail

Title                               : Who Moved My Cheese?    
Author                           : DR. Spencer Johnson
Publisher                       : G.P. Putnam's Sons
Year                               : 1998
Book Dimensions         : 125 pages
Price                             : IDR 70.000 - 80.000


Happy Reading!



xoxo
Jade

Komentar