ME TIME : Page 1 of 365 ( 2021 Version )

 


First day of 2021

I do almost nothing as I just hung out at my friend's house to enjoy the new year party.

And since I got off work today like other people. Hahahaha. I think it's a good idea if I going out.


Bookstore

Finally at the bookstore and found peace. Lol.

Then remember that My youngest brother kept asking me to buy him some books to keep him entertained.

So I decide to buy him some books that he gonna find interesting.


Some books that too spendy for me


Process for purchasing


Done.


Movie: The New Mutants



The movie finally back in the cinema. After a long break. The cinema in our town open. I watch wonder woman 1984 last December. And now watching the new mutants.

The film was so so for me. But it's the only foreign movie that day. So yeah.


They have one seat empty next to each other.



There are the closest people beside me when watching the movie.

Overall I enjoy the movie and I love how I spend my new year.

Once again,

Happy New Year 2021!

Hope the prosperity, health, and cheers filling our days in 2021!



xoxo

Jade




Komentar