ME TIME : JANUARY 2021 SERIES AND ANIME

 Hello,

Another chapter of Me Time editions.

So, nowadays I'm too into drama. I know, I wasted so much time, but my level of stress just raising up and I think it's time to loosen up a little bit.

I currently watching some anime such as Haikyuu, Jujutsu Kaisen, and some anime that I drop only after one or two eps.

Now, I share what Series or Anime accompany me this early month.




ALICE IN BORDERLAND (2020)

The Drama ad is over the internet, well at least in my social media or whatever I go browsing, it always pops up. That makes me feel bad if I didn't watch it. Lol.

The movie is similar to Zero: The Bravest Money Game, About a survival game and look for a way out. The Main Character is smart and kind. He believes that they can survive without killing each other.

And Handsome Kento Yamazaki is your main character. He basically everywhere on rom-com movies like Orange, Heroine Shikaku, L-DK, Wolf Girl, and Black Prince. Also in Death Note and many more.

As for the cinematography, I think it's already good. As for the story, I just feel little things are missed. The cast is already good since it's a one country movie so it definitely fits the culture there.




Like other movies about survival, not only inquire about your strength and smart brain, it also makes you undergo mental chaos.

The series starts with the trio (Arisu, Karube, and Chota) found themselves in the middle of the deserted city. Like everyone just lost in sight.

As Netflix describes the movie as "An aimless gamer and his two friends find themselves in a parallel Tokyo, where they're forced to compete in a series of sadistic games to survive."

I don't expect any happy ending for today's movies or series. Because it seems to all producers, directors, or moviemakers that ending twists are more interesting.

The series definitely a good watch if you plan to Netflix binge-watching. There's also season 2 coming soon.


Series                            : Alice In Borderland
Language                      : Japan
Total Episodes              : 8
Streaming Site              : Netflix
My Rating                     : 7/10


DARWIN'S GAME (2020)


After watching Alice in Borderland, I search for a series or anime that similar to it. Then I found Darwin's Game anime series.

The anime is surprisingly good or maybe because it's an anime.

Darwin's Game is about a survival game through an application on the phone. Our hero is Kaname Sudo has a strong sense of justice. He is smart and witty. Throughout the game, he opposes killing his enemy and think they should join to destroy the game and the game maker behind it.

Every time they win a battle or event, they'll receive points that can be converted to actual money transferred right in their accounts. The game is bad but the Yen is Good, so people don't mind risking their lives instead.

Each character given a special skill called Sigil allows them to defend themselves and to attack.

Kaname Sudo then gathering people who share the same dream to destroy the game mastermind and build a clan called Sunset Ravens.




My favorite character is Kashiwagi Rein. An analyst, an information seller, also smart. Even if she still young, 13 years old, but her ability to being calm in every situation makes her mature than her age.

If you yet to watch, this one will keep lingering in your mind after it.


Series                            : Darwin's Game
Language                      : Japan
Total Episodes              : 11
Studio                           : Nexus
My Rating                     : 8.5/10


Have a nice day!



xoxo

Jade

Komentar