DRAMA : HELLO, MY YOUTH aka WELCOME HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS

 



HELLO, MY YOUTH aka WELCOME HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS

Another Drama for you. I'm not into school drama nowadays but, Chinese School drama is always recommended to watch. Like it just fits right in, and they deliver pure and sincere stories that remind you about the good old days.

 I don't find any good drama lately just watch anime and variety show. There's much drama pop up on my social media but I don't know, not much to my liking.





Then I remember Xiaojun has a new drama and I watch the preview and it's just amazing. As an NCTZen and Weishennies of course I should support him, but the drama shocks me because of how good it is. I enter for Dejun but stay for all cast.

Xiaojun acts as Chang Yan, a high school student that gifted at drawing, smart, looks cold but actually warm-hearted.

I can not believe that the same boy that get teased a lot in WayV become someone like that. Hahaha, But then again, isn't it just the middle child problem?

SPOILER ALERT!

Chang Yan (Xiaojun) has the opposite personality as Zheng Dian (Xie Xing Yang). The latter is simple-minded that your typical common student but always got punished by their teachers.
They have to live in the dorm and their life after school just as fun as in school time.

The highlights scene is :




Zheng Dian got unfair treatment even from the start, He has no choice other than comparing himself with Chang Yan who seems always to be lucky.


Then when they have to appoint a dorm supervisor, Chang Yan volunteered to be the judge instead of being a candidate for dorm supervisor. And the fun just to begin.



They took 3 rounds and the last, Chang Yan suggests them to stop speaking, as the first one to broke the silence gonna lose.

Unfortunately, in the morning Dorm Organizer (or whatever it called) just come in, they just waking up and Zheng Dian who happened to be in the front have to answer the question.




The poor boy can't run away so, he can only accept his fate. Lol



There's a lot of funny and exciting scenes. This Youku Drama gonna cheer your day up.

The drama is still ongoing. It will have about 20 Episodes.
I absolutely recommend it.
Rating: 9/10


Have a nice watch!


xoxo
Jade


Komentar