2021 : BEGIN AGAIN



Hello 2021

Let's be friends
Let's be good to each other
I'm gonna tell you my dreams

Hope it's gonna work out
Hope everything will be alright

Let's write notes on our strings
And Begin Again

Happy New Year 🎉🎉🎉



My theme for 2021 is Begin Again.

Why? Because it's start year to count. Unlike 2020, an even year. And 2021 is an odd number, 1 is all counts start.

So for me, 2021 is a start. A begin again.

I hope many dreams that yet to achieve can be achieved this year.






This year Pantone's color is Ultimate Gray and Illuminating.

My fave combination. Hope the gray remind us of soil as the base of life and also the furniture as the canvas so we can paint on it.

The lemon yellow, that represents joy, dreams, and harvest.

I hope we also back to our roots and sow the seeds of goodness, then reap the success.



PROJECTS

Also for this year, I'm yet to decide if I would make a project or not. I really love all the projects so far, but to be honest, I just can't keep with it. 2020 projects just follow the uncertain flow. But let's cheer up. I'm not gonna abandon the 2021 theme. Stay tuned to see what good news coming out soon.

Let's meet again in the next new year and found how this year turns out to be.

May our life filled with happiness, health, and prosperity.




xoxo

Jade

Komentar