2020 Project 3 : DOODLE ( DRAWING )

 




After going around on Pinterest, I decided to learn how to draw.

I really can't draw anything. Like I already accept that my hand has zero talent on that.
But all the doodles are so cute that I can't just let them be. So I tried to follow the steps to draw it.

This how the result, it's already good for me. Lol.


                                            This one for the title of something.



                            The koi fishes are poorly done but they still cute, right?

                            Please don't say it looks like catfish. Hahaha.




                                                   This baby just gets heartbroken.




Mr. Squidward isn't impressed by whatever you do.



On the new year when I go shopping, I found a cute looking crackers that immediately reminds me of my doodles.



So cute, isn't it?

I definitely draw more next time.

Gonna buy some coloring and sketchbook. Who knows I actually have skill.

Have a good day!



xoxo
Jade

Komentar