ME TIME : Watch Movie Alone

 


ME TIME is another quality time for myself.

As you know that this year I'm focusing on Self Care.

I decided to watch a movie alone. Twice actually.

I remember how my colleagues at work so shocked when I told them I'm gonna watch it after work time.

It's not new to me to doing something by myself. But I never watch a movie alone. And I'm gonna tell you, It's a Wonderful experience.

It's on February 24th. There's no Covid case in my town yet, so the cinema still open.

The Call Of The Wild



The movie tells a story about Buck, a huge yet fluffy dog. Its journey tells you about happiness, resentment, loss, anxiety, lost, acceptance, take a risk, and found yourself.

All people have the same journey throughout their life. We grow up in a happy or not so happy environment. We still can have happy memories, our childhood memories, then we hit puberty, everything seem to go on chaotic turn.

When we are still children, people being so tolerant of us, but suddenly we grew a little bit and the pressure is too much. We tried to run away from it, we met strangers, we do something new, we go to a foreign world.

We just lost. We don't know how we used to look alike or behave. We become a completely new person, and sadly we don't like much the change.

Then, we have a spiritual moment or just met a familiar face or something that reminds us of home. We give ourselves a question, "Who am I?"

The question makes us go on a long journey to find the answer.

And just like Buck found its own answer, I do hope you guys found your answer.





And For my experience watching it alone, that I don't care that I'm tearing up and shouting. I just enjoy the experience. I feel free.


ONWARD



Another movie about family.

This movie takes you on a long journey. Like a journey that you don't want but have to. You just follow the flow. Well at least that what I feel.

First I watch without any expectation. I was like, well it's just another Pixar movie to watch.

The movie follows two elf brothers who set out on a quest to find an artifact that will temporarily bring back their dead father. They tried their best and their personalities show up in how they dealt with all the quests.

I'll tell you, I'm really shocked at the ending. I thought the movie about fatherhood love, but it wasn't the case.

As a second child myself, I have a sister that I've been dependent on such as moral support. She's there when I at my low points and you know, we don't really need anything other than nice words and even false hope, yeah that shit works too. What I mean is I remember that she always gives me that kind of support.

I remember her when watching the movie. We are together when we far from our hometown.


I watched it on March 5th, The country already alarms do not have many activities outdoor. Our town yet to have a case, but people do already scared. I'm on much stressed back then, so I need some fresh air and me-time. The health protocol yet to be installed. But I do social distancing and mask on. I brought my hand sanitizer.


I actually a little worried because when I entered the studio still empty. I think people already scared. When the movie starts I count and like there are only about 15 or so people. I don't need to social distancing, there's already no people in my row, the row in front of and behind me.


The studio was almost empty. I'm glad tho because it's like some private cinema. lol.

I left the movie feels happy and definitely light-hearted.

I recommend you guys do too.

Maybe you can found yourself when you do some me-time.


Lastly,

Happy New Year Eve!!!

Let's have some fun!



xoxo

Jade

Komentar