2019 THIRD MONTH PROJECT : PLAYING GUITAR

 GUITAR LESSON


I never really fancy a guitar but while I enjoy Scandal's Music, I found out how cool Tomomi Ogawa with her equipment are. Though she is a bassist but I still love the guitar.



Sad on me though, I can't play nor have any guitar. And for learn from youtube tutorial, nah, gotta skip it, only raising my anxiety.

I need a real tutor and I can never met one, so it only remain a dream for years.

But right now I take a chance to challenge myself. I bought a cheap guitar and learn with my cousins.

And no one ever told me that my fingers will hurt like hell. I mean why I ever think that scene on k-on when Yui hurt her finger through guitar practice was just for comedy purpose. Really !!! *sigh

Then after a week, my fingers become numb, until it hurt no more.

The keys is not too hard to memorized but I still have a long run to learn guitar strum and changing the keys fast.

Everything needs time, right?


Hope I can master it soon.

So, you guys never lose your hope, keep dream, believe and make it happen.


xoxo

Jade

Komentar