2019 FOURTH MONTH PROJECT : GROWING A STRAWBERRY

 STRAWBERRY


A Gorgeous fruit.

Love, passion, and brave fruit.

Personally, it's not my favorite fruit but it has amazing presentation, and to have it as room or house plant is a must.

I become interest after video of planting strawberry pops on my social medias like a flood.

So I tell myself why not growing one since it's that simple?

I follow one of the tutorial and buy strawberry on the market.


I have to put the seeds in that plant pot with soil.


Have to wait for 3-4 days then make holes in that plastic wrap.

And I have to wait for 10 days and more days until I realise that my planting is not what I expect.

There is my opinion on how it's not working :

1. The seeds is not well or maybe rotten

2. It's not the best or even proper way to plant a strawberry

3. The soil is not good enough? FYI, I change the type of soil when my first attempt didn't work out, I mix the soil with coffee grounds, with natural fertilizer, but all give me same result.

4. I don't take care of it too intesive because I have to work all day.


Either way, I'm happy with all results because I'm glad I DID Try.

If Not, I will never know I can or can not make it.

I will try another way to plant it if I got more opportunity in the future.

Never Give Up and Apreciate the Process


xoxo

Jade

Komentar