2019 SECOND MONTH PROJECT : EMBROIDERY

SECOND MONTH PROJECT!!

Embroidery. This is one of my skills that I always am proud of. Doing it a lot in my childhood days.
I said I'm so proud of until I start doing it again now and found out that I'm not I'm used to.
I'm so helpless 😂😂😂😂

Luckily that's not stopping me from making Embroidery.
Searching all the designs on Pinterest.

There's a lot of kind embroidery designs. all are good.




These designs are so cute, right?

Then Found Squidward Embroidery Design that looks amazing.
I sent it to my friend and we laugh at how funny yet good the design is.


Really Great, isn't it?


So, I came with some preparation






And for the result, I will update soon..

Over all I did enjoy the process so much. I hope you guys also do.

Have a nice day!!


xoxo

Jade


Komentar