2020 PROJECT 1 : SELF-LOVE AWARENESS

SELF LOVE



Why Self-Love? Why Awareness?

Self-love is about respect yourself, love yourself unconditionally. Always thankful for everything on yourself.
You are beautiful, no matter how others or the world state other ways.

There are steps on how to make you have Self-Love that is based on my opinions and experience.

1. Know Yourself

Please have more knowledge about yourself, not to over-cautious, but like how you spend your time worrying about your flaws, you can spend it to count your good points too.
If you can, make a list of your good and not so good points about yourself, physically and mentally.

Trying to find the root for everything, like how my body is chubby, maybe because I'm eating much and workout less, why I'm eating too much because I'm stressed, why you stressed, mostly because of pressure at work or because I'm too chubby. It can be rotated and have no end.
But you can restart your lifestyle anytime.

Sometimes our dark side always is with us but You can also always choose to control it not another way around.

When I trying to care more about myself, I look at my whole self, reading for anything. Learn all about causes and effects.

Tried my best to look myself on the good sides.

2. Invest More With Yourself Care

I have a confession, I have little care for my own body, my own health, my own mental health. Until I say to myself, who gonna look after yourself. I'm a lone wolf in this foreign town. and when I'm not in my hometown, I always scared of being sick, because nobody gonna look after me. I remember how I crying in hopeless.


"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies." (1 Corinthians 6: 19-20)


Then I eat what my body need, I tried and of course it didn't do well because I'm not discipline enough.


I look after what I eat. I can't eat spicy food, drink yoghurt, ect.


I jogging every Sunday morning with my friends and tried to moving after eating.


I read all source I can get to identify my mental health. I learn that every single move or how we think is can determine how our mental state.


I found out that I'm anxiety due to my compulsive behaviors.I put an effort to find the root and heal it.
At least I know what I should pray of. And what's I against of.
Then I can found the answer.


3. Pouring Yourself with compliments

Never realize before how much compliments do wonders to myself.

We all love compliments, but sadly some of us especially my fellow introvert think they didn't deserve it.

We rarely praise ourselves. We rarely spot our eminences.

Try count how much you compliments yourself in a day. Once? Twice? Forget?

See, we rarely do it.

So I start my day with compliments three things about myself.

Only 3 days later and I start to feel that I'm look or felt exactly like what my compliments are.

See, it's magic!


4. Know What You Need and What Not

Now, things really ambiguous to me.
If you don't know better this dilema Will get you to the nowhere.

I need a lot of time to know what I need and what not.
For example, when I go shopping, it's actually mental war for me. Like I have an argument with myself for buying a soft drink or not.

Everytime I buy something and I just leaving there in its package for entire day or so. I just feel like "man, I didn't even need that!".

You should think it's too spendy or just right for every single thing you buy. I buy each daily goods in different superstore even if they literary sell the same things. But they have different price and sale.

It's good for you financially and it teach you to know what you need.

And for other things, you need questioned yourself about your quality and level.

I mean if you want something, know your limit, know your level, know yourself. Not doubting yourself, but to know how exactly to achieved it.

I want some new job, and as I prepare for the test, I learn what my lacks and tried how to fix it.

I still learn and learn.
I'm not gonna stop until I reach it.
So you guys can also do!


And keep loving yourself!




xoxo
Jade

Komentar