2020 GRAND PROJECT (TEASER)

So, I proudly present to you guys, I will do another project for this year too. I called 2020 GRAND PROJECT



I was thinking so much from last December to January. Even if the 2019 grand project didn't really match my expectation but I definitely love them. It makes me happy, it really did. I can recall how much I trying and need a lot of patience and passion.

Like on my post about 2020, This year is about confidence, love yourself and develop your positivity self.
2020 is also my healing year, so I definitely will do something about it too.
I love writing, so we can also anticipate to it

Actually, I didn't have many ideas now but I will open to any possibilities.

This year's project maybe doesn't take much times but it definitely lasts long on my memory. I used to be a shy person, so with this project, I'll share more and show how I change to be better each time.

Wish this project also can bring you guys the possitivity and love.


xoxo
Jade


Komentar