FIRST MONTH PROJECT : LEARNING HANGEUL



안녕하세요!

Okay, I  know it sounds strange. As me being a K-pop fan for more than ten years and just start to learn hangeul now.
Well, Better late than never!

Actually, I'm learning Japanese way back in my high school days. and I'm doing great back then. Now I'm almost forgetting most of it.
I try to challenge myself and learning a new language like you know, add yourself a new skill, make something you would tell anyone about yourself, to value yourself more.

Why Hangeul?
To be honest, first I want to learn Japanese since I have some basics of it. Then I count all the vocabs I know in Japanese and Korean, compare them, I score more in Korean, so I decided to learn Hangeul. Yeah, just like that.

And to my surprise, and You all should be surprised Hangeul only has 40 characters. 👏👏👏👏

Let's learn it right away!




I start to learn on February 11th, my first project in the 2019 Grand Project.

I do not attend any class due to my work time, so I learn on the internet. That's one of the times I'm grateful for the internet.

Look through many sites, I love free stuff so I found one that I'll highly recommend to anyone who wants to learn Hangeul. The site is howtostudykorean.com. This site is really amazing and makes the study so much easier. Thank Guys!

Right now I still on Beginner level since I have a lot of things to do this year. But it's so good when you study something or when you got into something. That makes you happy and apparently, that's all you need in your life, Being Happy.





I still continue to study harder.
My goal is to watch K-drama or shows without subtitles... 😍😍😍😍
It's a long journey but I'm confident because I already take a few baby steps on it.

The positive thing is I really enjoy all the 2019 grand projects thing. It really makes me happy.
I hope I can also make one for 2020... Wish me luck!...

There are also many hardships when studying a new language but please remember all your targets to keep motivated.
The lessons are not so hard, and I think it's also because of how nice the website presents to us.

The most struggle for me is to memorizing, maybe because of age, I don't really as capable as I used to in the school days.

Now, I'm on holiday for projects so I'm gonna rest but I'll study more regularly soon.

I don't really have any expectations for this article but, If any of you guys read this, I hope you guys would take your time to challenge yourself or make yourself a project for a better you.



PS:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 !!!!
Hope you guys have an amazing year

I will post my 2020's resolutions soon


XoXo

Jade




Komentar