ABOUT RAIN

                                     RAIN: THE QUEEN OF THE SEASON




First of all, I actually have this post on my draft for a long time. Because now finally start Rainy season in my country so I'm gonna post it now.

All People actually have love and hate relationship with Rain. I also have one.
But now, when I'm going to think much deeper, I found out that all my memories about Rain are so good that I came with the conclusion that I really LOVE Rain.

There is much reason to love it.
I'm gonna share some of the reasons why this chill and cozy season can make yours and also my hearts full of joy.



First of all, The sound of rain will soothe your mind, bless your soul. Its sight also Amazing. So are some mundane things around it. I love how it just pours at anything, washing away your problems, stops you from whatever you are doing just to enjoying the rain, like it stated: "I'm here, just look at me".

All the scenery change so quickly that everything becomes mellow or romantic. Especially when raindrops hit the tree leaves. like washing a giant baby. Just with this look can make me happy.




The city view when rain is so so so so Gorgeous. You know what I mean, right?
The traffic, the blurred windows, all people's emotions expressed in so many ways. People will either glad or nag whenever it rain or even have mixed feeling about it.
But the most mind-blowing is how we when from super hot temperature to chill in seconds. Like how it will cool down the temperature to so many degrees below in that large and open area that your aircon could never. God Is Amazing.




Another thing is how the rain and the cloudy day make us put all the lights on. The rain at night so damn magical. When we look outside at road lamps or the light from the neighborhood. The dim light, blurred vision like a dream, like a portal to another fantasy world.




Not only Snowflake, but The raindrops also came in beautiful shape.
When the raindrops met the land or the other surfaces, it turns to be such a beautiful water crown.
That's why I'm calling it the Queen of the Season.



Night to early morning rain is the best way to ease your mind and bless your soul. I love rainy nights because I'm gonna sleep with the most beautiful sound.
For me, Rain in the early morning is a blessing from God.
Waking up with a rainy morning is a gift.




My favorite moments of childhood mostly involved rain. I'd love to play in the rain, going around with my umbrella, hang out with folks on the block.
Shower in the rain that drops via roofs.



Are you ever Swimming in the sea when rain? I did it before!
One of the best experiences ever.
Like water from everywhere.




And the most activity I did is to Looking through the window whenever it rains.
Listening to my rain playlist.
Writing my diary, yes I  still wrote them.
Continue my novels.
Planning on my life.


My Top Three Songs I Love to Listen about rain:

Taeyeon - Rain
Kim Yerim - Rain
Baek Ji Young - Whenever it rains



PS: 

The last day in 2019... I'm really grateful for this year.
I'll welcome 2020 with new hope and spirit;
I hope you guys also become more happy and healthy in 2020!!!
💚💚💚


XoXo
Jade


Komentar