ANSWER GAME : Q n A -- 50 DIG A LITTLE DEEPER QUESTIONS

 


Hello, I'm back with another QnA game!

Are some of you already tried the last game?
If not, I recommend you guys should try it.

Now the questions are so trivial but can make you fall into deep thought. Hmm, interesting, isn't it?


1. Writing with a blue or back pen? it's according to mood actually. I mean that's a good question. in my early days of writing, blue pens always a mood, but nowadays the black pen always welcomed.

2. The country or the city? I love the city. I'm a city girl. Cities always attract me and the country is meant to be just for the holiday.

3. New Languages... that's the only new skill I need right now. I literally still working on it. Fighting!

4. Tea with sugar? Hell no... Let my tea never met the sugar.

5. As a child, it's either Harry Potter or Meitantei Conan. There's no in-between.

6. Baths are meh, I need showers, gotta be productive guys.

7. I'm gonna be a phoenix. like I'm gonna sing my song and stay low and bitch can't go close to me.

8. I love books. Real books. Papers one. But if it's cost too much then nevermind where's my ebook.

9. Clothing? Me? Dress of course. Gotta love my one piece thingy.

10. My name is fantastic that make new story each time people spell it. And that so amazing that I would never change it.

11. My mentor? Bible and life itself.

12. I want to be famous but anonymously. gonna publish my masterpiece in a pen name. Wish me luck!

13. Restless sleeper? Only when I'm too tired.

14. I'm more loyal and realistic

15. I'm water that in gas form who would have solid dancing with the fire.

16. I want my family to be closer to me because I work about thousands of kilometers from them.

17. I miss my family and old friends.

18. an early childhood memory is when the earthquake happens in my hometown when I'm about 3 years old. I remember all people gather and all sleep in our yard.

19. The strangest thing I have eaten.. hmm you would not want to know. let me tell the other thing, hmm grasshopper?

20. The view of my window is a hill with a number of houses.

21. I am most thankful for my life now.

22. Spicy food is a no-no for me

23. I often met local or famous artist but not an international artist. But a famous artist did follow my twitter account for a while.

24. I keep a diary and still updating it. I will recommend to everyone that a diary is not only a story, but it's also like keeping your memories and become your stress-free pills.

25. Pen or Pencil? Pen all the time but Pencil for the poem

26. I'm a Libra girl

27. I prefer my cereals to be crunchy

28. My legacy would be royalty of my books

29. For me, reading is like breathing. The last thing I read is a daily prayer book.

30. To show my love for them, I talk to them more, give them gifts, pray for them, and saying "I love you" to them.

31. Ice only for ice tea but mostly I prefer No ice

32. I afraid nothing because I have God

33. My favorite scent is vanilla, milk, honey, Greentea, Citrus, Mango, Rose.

34. The last name of course and I would add Sir or Madam

35. I would grow some plants, traveling, go camping with my family

36. I can't swim but Ocean will be the one I swim onto

37. Asking to whoever owns the money and give them back

38. I saw more than once a shooting star. And back then I wish for world peace, don't laugh at me, I'm barely teen and that not even a case, because I would pray about it in million times.

39. I would teach them that they can do and achieve anything they want if they put God first.

40. I don't like a tattoo and won't have one but if I had to then it would be the word "hope" and on my finger.

41. Right now I hear my colleague talking.

42. I feel the safest not in where but when I pray to God.

43. I want to overcome my laziness.. seriously it's too much.

44. I love to travel to the 1990ish but I like the present time more.

45. Smiling emojis

46. Rain is my season. And I don't need any reason to love it

47. My ideal day is talking to my mom while sitting on the couch, eating fruit salad and my mom's fish recipe then go to the beach, camping there.

48. I would describe myself as "blessed"

49. That I wasting my time?

50. I'll invent the word "Vegezoundee". It means "let's cheer up because life is good and you'll be fine"


Okay Done!!!

Wow, I did have some good thought at it.. like how the hell they know I will always have a battle to choose over a pen color.

Some of them even bring back old memories, like I have to recall anything that pleasant to happen.

It would be a good game with friends or family.

xoxo

Jade


Komentar