ANSWER GAME : GRATITUDE JOURNAL




Okay, I found this one on Pinterest and I decide to play along. Btw, credit to whoever owns this questions list.
I'm not gonna talking or writing much, so let's get it!


1. The highlight of today is I found this QnA and it was so fun. Really brighten up my mood

2. In my heart and when I feel so thankful for my life today while answering a list of QnA

3. What made me smile... I smile a lot today and most of it because of my colleague throws some random jokes.

4. I'm so grateful for my colleagues (for today) because I think how amazing they tolerate my lackeness in work.

5. Why?? well there's my family .. there where my heart is.

6. Did I laugh today? oh wait, that's when my sister sends voice mail of my nephew. I miss them.

7. Today? That I actually want to be a good writer.

8. That God is Super Nice.

9. As of today, I did homesickly and I talk to my friend about my plan to back home.

10. There are so many of it but I'll go with today verse "you must be perfect because your Father is perfect" (Matthew 5:58)

11. God always helps me on my daily basis.

12. I'm still single so do know how to answer it.

13. That they never want something in return. That with all their lackness, they love me. So do I.

14. Their loyalty and just being ourselves.

15. Actually, anything is luxury and I'm so thankful I can have it.

16. Go to Sekami and got to see friends and grapes garden.

17. I have so many and I do have many playlists for everything like every mood, times, singers, etc.

18. Bookstore because I can live there,
      PC room like I can go camping there,
      Library, I mean I can sleep there,
      Bedroom, you can't hate your bedroom, it's your buddy,
      Beach aka Stress repellent,
      Ocean where everyone souls are,
      Savanna because it always reminds me of my childhood.

19. I love eating hahahhaha... so there's so many. but nowadays my best friend are sweet potatoes.

20. Writing.

21. Our country only has two, but I love rain. Why it even needs a reason?

22. Many. "Big Power needs big heart"

23. Love and Hope. I love God so so much.

24. Skylight at sunset. It's so magical and like a portal to a new world. Like it's screaming 'Hope' to me.

25. Vanilla, Greentea, Rose? Anything Sweet.


Okay, That's all. Look like not much but it's was so fun. You guys should try and I'm also will try other lists.

Keep smiling and hydrating !!!


Komentar