FRESH START : SEPTEMBER CERIA



Hello People,

As you can see, This Blog has been dead for many years, Because of many circumtances happened in my life. Can't blogging, can't do my hobbies, basically done all least things I enjoy. I mean I move to 2 cities in those years, Travels to 5 cities, Got 2 different jobs, Facing all my own problems.

I still a Sone, Not as hardcore as before, I'm maturing you know. 😁😁😁
sometimes I play their songs from the beginning to the new release. Also still read Mangas and watch Anime, just the intensity decreased.

And also move to new city, far (Really Far) from Family and also Friends. Need so many adaptation skill which is so little in my ability. With my introvert soul, you can tell how poorly done my social life are. When my all SNS (Social Media) rarely have any updates, how can I continue write in this blog?

But Now finally I have the spirit to start it over. I still think what the best to publish in this blog. So, first I posted my Poems and maybe next time I will post many of my daily life. Maybe this blog will have mixed things. Didn't we all love colourfull things?

So, in this very beginning of September A.K.A September Ceria, I will start this happy Blogging life


xoxo

With Love. September

Komentar